Keynetics Limited (registered number 10471831), whose registered office is at No.1 London Bridge, London, England, SE1 9BG, knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources and pages that you access.
- IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site
To change your browser settings please follow these instructions http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We (including our employees, agents and representatives) use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our service
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services like those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Keynetics Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- YOUR RIGHTS
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a statutory fee of £10 to help meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise your right of access by contacting us via the postal or e-mail address below.
The Data Protection Act 1998 also gives you the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at the postal or e-mail address below. However, we will always obtain your consent if We would like to use your data for marketing purposes.
The website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Further information concerning your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 and related legislation can be found on the website of the Office of the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.